Marieval Enterprise Center
Box 236 Grayson, SK, Canada
"Empowering Individuals and Communities"
- Community-Centered, proudly based in
rural Grayson, SK, offering computing, tech
support, sales, and printing services to the
community, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. We are
involved with many local businesses, Boards,
- Non-Profit, providing support and
management to the non-profit sector.
- Computer Sales and Technical Support able
to source new computers, upgrade older ones, and
troubleshoot problems with desktops, laptops,
internet connections, printers, peripherals, and
more. Technical support telephone calls are welcome.
- Educators and Advisors on topics all across
the divide from business management and
finances to networking and introductory
- Technical Problem Solvers with direct
experience in computer networking, computer
software, electronic hardware, audio/visual
systems and solar energy technology.
- Community Developers experienced in
long-term strategic planning and
entrepreneurship on the community level.
- Cross-Cultural and experienced business
partners with many First Nations bands and
current partners of the Saskatchewan Aboriginal
Business Service Network(ABSN).
What "Empowering Individuals and Communities" Means
Above all, we are dedicated to helping rural Saskatchewan
communities and individuals stay employed and competitive,
especially technologically. Combining our technical,
managerial, and educational talents, we have been able to:
- Find jobs for young people.
- Provide education in computer technology.
- Give business advice to entrepreneurs and starting
- Supply technical and business service far outside
the big city.
- Design low-cost monitor systems affordable to a
- Demonstrate how one can reduce costs with solar
Copyright© 2016 Marieval Enterprise Center Inc.